What features do you need in a baby monitor in Charlotte?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You put a component with a microphone on a table next to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. To illustrate, some monitors now have HD video and two-way talk. You can also hook some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you may move around throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Charlotte are so elaborate that they resemble interior surveillance systems in both functionality and price.
Can you swap out a baby monitor with an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and indoor security cameras have similar capabilities, there are quite a few parents in Charlotte connecting their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- specifically if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should have at minimum 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to soothe your baby back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be all you need to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion activation: Even though you can have your surveillance system stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attention might diminish over time. But if your video surveillance detects anything unusual, it can be programmed to send a text alert to your smartphone. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales over the crib or if your curious cat noses into the room.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a short segment to grandparents to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of carrying a separate device with you, you can watch from your smart home mobile app. You might even touch base with your child and sitter if you’re able to get a night out.