A Monitored Charlotte Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Charlotte monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor alerts you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Charlotte?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Charlotte flood detector will recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Charlotte flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Charlotte Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Charlotte flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (704) 980-0988 today or fill out our form for your free quote.