Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Charlotte
When it comes to the most susceptible spots for a home intrusion, your primary entry and lower-level windows are in the top two positions. With that being said, it should come as no shock that door and window alarm sensors are essential devices for home security installations in Charlotte. Although the technology has been utilized for decades, you may be surprised at what modern sensors can do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you choose a straightforward approach or the most full-featured system offered, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you won’t need to stress about your equipment being attached correctly.
Every device features corresponding magnetic contacts. One side is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You secure your entry and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and a door or window is opened, the joined contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. But you should know, these advanced devices are able to do a good deal more than simply trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Charlotte
On the frontline of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer a range of perks, such as the following:
- Set off the alarm: These devices trigger your high-decibel siren if a door or window opens when the system is armed.
- Automatic alerts: Do you wish to know what’s happening at home when you’re not there? You have the ability to receive immediate updates directly to your cell phone whenever a sensor is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be given a notification too. Your house will be protected, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Online access and control: With the convenient ADT Control app located on your mobile device, you may check the current state of your components and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your various sensors and devices to function together. You may have your lighting engage or have a camera to begin recording whenever an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They utilize an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any decor. You can even install fully recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless devices depending on your type of installation. Either way, your property will be better defended.
More functional than previous versions, door and window sensors in Charlotte are able to be skillfully incorporated into your whole home security system.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Charlotte
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Charlotte that enhance your protection and connect straight to your home automation? That is what you will discover when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we can do for you, place a call to (704) 980-0988 or submit the simple form on this page.